Pneumatic components from API:
• standard cylinders class ISO 6432 and ISO 15552 but also special cylinders such as, for example, acid-resistant cylinders class ISO 15552, 6432 and 21287
• both slide valves and seat valves that are monostable or bistable. The wear valves are air controlled, electrically controlled, mechanically controlled and manually controlled in different sizes such as 2/2, 3/2, 5/2 and 5/3 way. In our range we also have flow regulating valves such as check valves, shift valves, quick-vent valves, throttle valves and throttle valves
• pressure regulators, filter regulators and dimmer lubricators for both single and block mounting
We have the most common coupling types from C.matic such as push-in, push-on and adapters in brass and push-in in Techno polymer. We also have push-in couplings for central lubrication, both 250b and 80b. Several of the couplings are also available in AISI316L acid-proof material.
We have a wide product range of air hoses:
• polyethylene (PEL)
• polyurethane (PU)
• polyamide (PA)
• plastic (PVC)
• polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) for more demanding applications for air, oil, water and steam
• hoses in outer diameters between 4 and 15 mm in different material thicknesses. Available in several colours
We have various accessories such as silencers, manometers, pressure switches and various connectors. Please contact us for more information.